We are looking for a dynamic, passionate and energetic Ballet instructor to teach students at the recreational and competitive level. Must have certification from BATD. Must enjoy working with kids and families. We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive individual that can represent our brand.
Perform coaching duties, but not limited to:
- Minimum of 2 years coaching experience
- Ability to demonstrate steps and skills as necessary
- Choreography creation
- Prepare and present lesson plans for review
- Music cutting and mixing abilities
- Team player and ability to instruct and work in groups
- Reliability and attendance at studio events (Recital, Photo Day ext...)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
Drivers Licence is a must as well as vulnerable screen police check and Frist Aid and CPR.