Goh Ballet Academy, an internationally renowned ballet training institution with over 40 years of history in Vancouver, BC is excited to announce its expansion to Toronto. We are currently seeking a part-time experienced instructor with a solid background in classical ballet and choreographic skills, to join our faculty.
About Goh Ballet Academy:
A company that pursues technical and artistic excellence while raising cultural awareness in our communities through performance productions, Goh Ballet is synonymous with excellence, training talent, and fostering the presentation of classical ballet.
Dance should be a part of every child’s upbringing; it is a vital form of human expression. Goh Ballet aims to provide the optimal level of dance instruction to encourage the development of a child’s individual best, fostered in an environment of like-minded peers in the pursuit of personal excellence.
- Must be able to speak English effectively to communicate with students and staff
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a Dancer, Choreographer and/or Ballet Teacher is preferred
- Must have received formal training from a recognized ballet instructional institution
- Strong background in classical ballet and great knowledge of the Classical repertoire capable to teach various ages and levels.
- Professional Teaching Certification
- Strong organizational skills
- Prepare for, know, and teach specific syllabus and dance vocabulary
- Creating choreography for our Annual Showcase Performance
- Carry out and follow all regulations and policies of the Academy
- Perform administrative tasks to support the Academy’s communications as needed.
Salary: based on qualifications.
This position is available immediately, please apply now for classes starting in October. To apply: please email your artistic resume and cover letter to the Deputy Administrator of Goh Ballet Bayview, email@example.com